EuroMed Feminist Initiative Call for Proposals: Building Capacities of CBOs to Support Women’s Access to Employment, Participation and Service-Provision
Deadline: 23 March 2019
In the frame of the multi-county project ” Strengthening access to protection, participation and services for women refugees and host communities”, funded by the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis, the EU MADAD Fund, EuroMed Feminist Initiative in partnership with its partners in Jordan, Business Development Center and Tamkeen Fields for Aid, are currently inviting local organizations to present project ideas to support women’s access and participation in the labor market, and to enhance the supportive services for women in Jordan for the year 2019.
The objective of this call for proposals is to build the capacities of local organizations in order for them to sustainably address issues related to women’s employment and other needed support services.
Any fund requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 5,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 10,000
The expected results of the projects:
- Coordination and community dialogue is improved among individuals, CBOs, and other local authorities
- Women and girls in the local communities are empowered
- Awareness-raising of Syrian women refugees on their rights
- Tension among host community and Syrian refugees is reduced
- Community-level dialogue and reconciliation is promoted
- Community-level coping mechanisms that contribute to peace-building is supported
- Support mechanisms to enable employability of women in Jordan is enhanced
In order to be eligible for the fund, the applicant must:
- Be a registered CBOs or initiatives
- Have potential and intend to organize in the long term.
- Should be a non-for-profit organization.
- Should be a non-governmental organization.
- Manifest commitment to women’s rights.
- Have clear goals and vision towards social change.
- Active involvement in the response to the Syrian crisis.
- Capacity to reach out and engage local communities.
- Have potential for development and the will for change.
How to Apply
Applicants must send an electronic format of the concept note, detailed budget and indicative action plan in separate files via e-mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Jordan
For more information, please visit http://www.efi-ife.org/call-proposals-jordan