Deadline: 10 October 2019
Embassy of the Czech Republic in Belgrade has announced a call for proposals for small local development cooperation (MLP) projects managed directly by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Belgrade.
These projects are complementary to those implemented by the Czech Development Agency (CzDA) and represent an important component of Czech foreign development cooperation.
Projects should target the health, education and education sectors, the environment, as well as support for marginalized groups.
- The funds provided by the Embassy of the Czech Republic for each project range between CZK 200,000 (about 920,000 dinars) up to a maximum limit of CZK 500,000 (about 2,300,000 dinars). The payment of grants is made in dinars, based on the amount indicated on the form in the CZK, and in the equivalent of the CZK according to the rate used by the Embassy on the day of payment (use the exchange rate for September 2019: 1 RSD = 0.22299 CZK). Therefore, the applicant must take into account that the amount is slightly different from the amount given in the application form.
- Co-financing by the applicant or other sources is welcome. The applicant bears excessive costs. The total amount of personal and travel expenses must not exceed 25% of the total MLP budget. The embassy emphasizes that small local projects must have a development aspect (they do not entail, for example, the cost of user overheads, nor are they aimed at enhancing the capacity of users).
Applicants can be non-governmental organizations, public administration, and self-government institutions (municipal, provincial, republican), academic, cultural, social and health institutions, etc. The claimant cannot be a central body of state administration. Donations are not intended to encourage entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
- The application is completed in English and submitted to the Embassy for further consideration. Only applications with a properly and completely completed form certified and signed by an authorized person will be considered. In addition to the form, a document must also be sent to authorize the designated representative to represent the applicant. If the applicant is not a state institution, a copy of the document confirming that the applicant is a legal entity shall be enclosed. In addition to the completed application form and the above documents, do not send any other attachments.
- Documentation should be submitted in paper form, as well as in electronic form at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2mPMrIJ