Orange recruits 01 Supervisor, Service Management Assurance
ref : CEGY267 | 21 mars 2019
date limite de candidature : 21 avr. 2019
Orange telecom Egypt, Smart Village – Egypte
- Develop technical solutions and systems (HW&SW) for Service management department to insure compliancy with ITIL v3 standards & document them in addition to creation of operation support solutions architecture to fulfill the special needs of different users of Service manager tool including Technology, CS, Commercial and HR users.
- Create, design and implement new solutions and innovations to automate different process including Change management , Request management, Configuration management, Incident management and SLM management(to reflect the performance of Technology teams in solving technical problems affecting subscribers).
- Design and implement the integrations between HP Service manager and other OSS/ NMS tools including OMU, NNM, BAC and OMCs to avail automatic Trouble ticketing and fault management notifications and alerts to comply with Orange standards.
- Automate different request forms used internally in Orange to limit paper work usage and reduce related OPEX costs.
- Support OSS administrators in troubleshooting of complex technical issues.
- Implement service management systems.
- a) Installation/setup of systems.
- b) Pilot operation of installed systems.
- Administrate all service management systems.
- a) Managing information systems user rights.
- b) Managing information systems shared resources.
- c) Providing specific information systems reports.
- Responsible for service management systems deployments:
- a) Documentation of system operation (manuals, tutorials).
- b) Documentation of system aspects (maps, specifications.. Etc).
- c) Training of system operators.
- d) Handle several applications effectively with the expected flexibility according to the business needs
- e) Manage to solve technical problems and coordinate within in orange & with external suppliers as well
- f) Responsible for the availability of SMA tools on 24/7, 24/5 and 8/5 basis
- Handle SM notifications solution (Telalert) development, operations and support.
- Responsible for UCMDB solutions architecture and implementation to fulfill the needs of technology teams in terms of processes automation and workflow management.
- Handle solution architecture and administration of reporting and analysis solutions (Business Object) needed by all Orange departments.
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in telecommunication field, 3 of which in (System Integration & Network Management field, & operating systems and Database administration) including 1 year experience in HP Service manager solution development and deployment.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to develop accurate reports.
- Good Reporting and organization skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Very good in MS-SQL.
- Good Linux Redhat, Unix or HP-Unix fundamentals.
- Good SNMP protocol Knowledge.
- Web developing or ASP Knowledge is Value added.