Are you able to name just one person who doesn’t like pasta? Because I am not. Pasta pleases everyone: adults and kids, lunch time and dinner time, winter and summer.
No matter if you want to pamper your friends or have a romantic date, pasta is always a good idea.
Pasta is a very versatile dish. Let’s give it a thought. If you arrive home late after a tiring day: pasta. If you are learning how to cook and you don’t know much about the kitchen world: pasta. If you want to give someone a treat: pasta. Because that is another advantage of pasta. You can make a gourmet dish out of some spaghetti and a nice sauce with an interesting twist, or some gnocchi with simple staples that you surely have at hand.
Today, I am going to take the example of gnocchi. This is a dish for which you just need potatoes and flour, as simple as that. But what if I told you you could make it even easier with a premix? And with a little bit of magic, amazing things can happen.
If you want to learn a very easy recipe for potato gnocchi, this article is definitely for you. I suggest reading it, so that you can find it out yourself.
We all know making gnocchi is a well known task, but today, we are going to add just a couple of ingredients that are going to pair so well with this type of pasta you won’t be able to stop preparing it.
- ½ packet of skillet gnocchi.
- 4 strips of bacon.
- 1 teaspoon of butter.
- 1 stem of dwarf basil.
- 1 cherry tomato vine.
- A drizzle of olive oil.
- To begin with, cut the tomato vine in two parts.
- Then, put the vine parts in a pan over medium heat and cook them for about 3 minutes.
- After that, add the bacon strips to the pan and cook them for about 2 minutes. They should be crisp.
- Meanwhile, take a teaspoon of butter and melt it in another pan.
- Then, turn the heat to high and warm the gnocchi for about 2 minutes until they are golden brown and crisp. Don’t forget to stir!
- Finally, serve the gnocchi with some sun-dried tomatoes and crispy bacon. You can sprinkle it with some chopped basil and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Always remember that you can change any recipe a little bit. Don’t be afraid of being creative!
- If you, for example, don’t have tomatoes on the vine, you can make your own brochettes with cherry tomatoes.
- You will only need some wooden skewers and cook the tomatoes following this recipe instructions.
- If you are a vegetarian, you can replace the bacon with some crispy aubergines. They will pair the dish excellently.
- Another thing you can do is to add some toasted walnuts when serving your dish. It will give the recipe an additional crisp –even more than the one the bacon provides– and will take the dish to another level.
Let’s be serious. Have you counted the minutes? This recipe is so simple that it will only take you 10 minutes to prepare it. Yes, 10 minutes. And you’ve also read the simple ingredients you are going to need.
I really think there are no excuses. After you prepare this dish you will want to make everyone around you try it, too.
I want you to picture this in your mind: pouring a glass of your favourite wine for you and your soulmate on a chilly Friday evening while you relish this exquisite gnocchi recipe. Doesn’t it seem like heaven? Of course, it does!
Or what about surprising your friends with this flavourful dish on a Saturday meeting while chatting about your lives and keeping up with them? Is there a better plan?
So, if there were any doubts about this recipe, I think they are all gone after picturing those moments in your mind.
Why don’t you check in your kitchen to see if you have these simple ingredients and start cooking this delicious dish? You won’t regret it!
👉 Cliquer ici pour rejoindre groupe d'actualités sur Whatsapp