Digital Programme for Aspiring Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Deadline: 14 April 2019
FATE Foundation in partnership with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running has opened up applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme” scheduled for April 29 – May 23, 2019.
Facebook is providing sponsorship support to cover the N200,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for the selected 40 entrepreneurs all through the 4-week Programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Each programme stream will run four times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions.
With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit https://fatefoundation.org/aep/#1511858474264-a3f1f282-ae98
Nouveauté au Togo: Edem Drackey - Amévévé
Un son qui donne des frissons de part la belle mélodie mais aussi les paroles bienveillantes qu'il contient