DIAGEO Guinness Cameroun Recrute
As the home of iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker, at Diageo we source, produce and deliver 6.5 billion liters of world-leading products every year across 180 markets globally. Because of this huge undertaking, we rely on highly advanced systems as well as the very best talent to make sure our businesses continue to run smoothly.
To give you some idea of the scale of our operation, over half of our 30,000 employees work in our supply chains. We have teams in over 100 sites across more than 30 countries, but what matters is that wherever you work, you’re
part of a diverse, inclusive team where there are opportunities for everyone.
Whether you work in planning, logistics, technical teams or manufacturing, you’ll be part of an innovative, dynamic organization. We set ourselves the highest standards, and our practices have earned us international recognition.
And it’s people with energy, dedication and problem-solving skills who’ll help us get even better. In return, we offer a world of opportunities for you to explore, to shape and progress your career.
Purpose of the Role:
- Manage Site Operations at Tier 3 & 4 level, to deliver world class performance in all aspects of the balanced scorecard (Safety, Quality, Service, Cost) evidenced through improvement in OEE, productivity, reduced waste, improved COGS, adherence to plan, service (OTIF) and quality KPIs.
- Role model to ensure all health & safety, environment, quality, cost and reliability standards are met and drive conformance to regulatory and accreditation standards (e.g. ISO/HACCP etc.)
- Lead the MMS Program to develop performance, standards, capabilities and asset care to exceed balanced scorecard targets.
- Responsible for the site strategy, long-range plan, and delivery of annual operating plan
- Provide outstanding leadership through strategic and systemic coaching, guidance and support to the leadership team line managers and all others on site.
- Actively spend 25% of time on shop floor
- Upholding standards through practices
- Sponsor, lead and drive engagement for the implementation of the MMS journey and MMS practices in the areas of Performance, Standards, Capabilities and Asset care.
- Role model and advocate the defined Standard Work practices and hold others accountable to adhere to them - never walk past anything which doesn’t meet the standard
- Seek to adapt best practice from other areas quickly and mandate its application
Problem solving for performance
- influence and persuade senior stakeholders, using data, that the investment of resources in their improvement plans will deliver the correct results.
- Respond immediately to issues as they are exposed. Invoke consequences for poor performance.
- Coach direct reports to identify areas of under performance
- Encourage a breakthrough mind-set to problems faced and empower people to take ownership
- Look for evidence of systemic/root cause problem solving on site walk arounds and coach individuals to use and apply RCPS tools and methodology (5 whys/DMAIC)
Managing Change for continuous improvement
- Role model the leading and management of change. Paint a compelling vision of the future.
- Develop direct reports and employees to be the best they can be through effective breakthrough performance coaching and engagement
- Deliver P4G conversations and personal development plans for all direct reports and hold them accountable for doing the same for their teams
- Manage relationships, internal and external to achieve world class performance outcomes
- Entry level requirements – skills and experience
- Typically educated to degree standard in engineering /business/ supply chain management or science related discipline or qualified through relevant experience.
- NEBOSH qualified
- At least 10 years’ experience and a great track record in a world class FMCG production/ manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of packaging, processing & plant technologies
- Able to demonstrate Leadership expertise and experience when working in partnership with large groups of employees and their representatives
- A proven champion of manufacturing excellence leadership, management, tools & techniques
- Proven ability to build a high performance climate within large multidiscipline teams by effectively setting performance standards and coaching and developing others to achieve them
- Proven track record as a great coach
- Sound and proven financial acumen
Track record of great engagement and communication skills
Type d'employé :Régulier
Site primaire :Douala