Deadline: 23 September 2018
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is seeking applications for “Targeted Programmatic Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)” grant program.
The goal of this NOFO is comprehensive and cost-effective targeted technical support for the acceleration of evidence-based HIV prevention and treatment program implementation, as well as aligned health systems issues. Activities may include country-level, direct support for national guideline review and revision, situational or formative assessments, ongoing review and monitoring of programs, demand creation and quality improvement initiatives, data systems building for program monitoring/oversight, development of mentoring and supportive supervision programs, and field evaluation of new/updated job aids or diagnostic tests.
- Award Ceiling: $15,000,000
- Government Organizations
- State governments or their bona fide agents (includes the District of Columbia).
- Local governments or their bona fide agents.
- Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
- State controlled institutions of higher education.
- American Indian or Alaska Native tribal governments (federally recognized or state-recognized).
- Non-government Organizations
- American Indian or Alaska native tribally designated organizations.
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education).
- Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education).
- Research institutions (that will perform activities deemed as non-research).
- Ministries of Health.
- Colleges and Universities.
- Community-based organizations.
- Faith-based organizations.
- For-profit organizations (other than small business).
- Small, minority, and women-owned businesses.
- All Other.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit Grants.gov.