Deadline: 31 March 2020
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation has announced a Small Grants program to individuals, societies, associations or other bodies in the UK or Japan to promote and support interaction between the two countries.
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is a UK charity, established in 1988 with a generous benefaction from Daiwa Securities Co Ltd. The Foundation’s purpose is to support closer links between Britain and Japan.
Small Grants are available up to £2,000-£7,000.
- Daiwa Foundation Small Grants can cover all fields of activity, including educational and grassroots exchanges, research travel, the organisation of conferences, exhibitions, and other projects and events that fulfill this broad objective.
- New initiatives are especially encouraged.
Daiwa Foundation Small Grants cannot be used for:
- general appeals
- capital expenditure (eg, building refurbishment, equipment acquisition, etc)
- consumables (eg, stationery, scientific supplies, etc)
- school, college or university fees
- research or study by an individual school/college/university student
- salary costs or professional fees
- commissions for works of art
- retrospective grants
- replacement of statutory funding
- commercial activities
How to Apply
- UK-based applicants can apply online via given website.
- Applications from Japan must be sent via postal address at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://dajf.org.uk/grants-awards-prizes/daiwa-foundation-small-grants