CrossBoundary recruits 01 Analyst
About the Firm
Founded in 2011, CrossBoundary is a mission-driven investment firm committed to unlocking the power of capital to make a substantial return while creating a lasting difference in frontier markets. We take a transaction-centered approach to frontier markets. CrossBoundary provides investment advisory services, having developed a specialized expertise in unleashing investment across all sectors in fragile and frontier markets. Our advisory clients include governments, development finance institutions, private equity firms, Fortune 100 companies, and research institutions. Learn more at www.crossboundary.com.
We are looking for an investment Analyst to join our Power & Infrastructure Advisory Team in West Africa. The Analyst will support company strategic initiatives, sector analysis, and advisory work for other industries or regions, as needed. As a member of the team, you will actively contribute to a powerful intervention that has the potential for significant positive impact on investment into developing markets, in particular, investment that will improve electricity access in the region.
Who We Are
CrossBoundary operates in frontier markets that also hold immense investment opportunities. The CrossBoundary team is a unique group made up of people who are genuinely excited by the opportunity to make a difference in some of the most challenging yet exciting markets in the world. Team members come from diverse backgrounds, but share a number of qualities: curiosity, humility, integrity, a drive for excellence, and a bias for action.
- Support the team in project structuring and risk mitigation, financial modeling, drafting of investment memorandums, and capital raising support to power & infrastructure projects in early and late-stage development
- Market assessment and analysis; including review of integrated resource plans and national renewable energy policies
- Maintenance of proprietary transaction tracker and research on sector investment trends
- Create reporting templates and lead internal and external reporting requirements relating to ongoing work and the team’s transaction advisory pipeline
- Operationally support the team by anticipating and addressing needs as they arise
- Proactively find opportunities to complete work to conserve the time of other team members
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Native-equivalent English fluency; strong business French proficiency
- Experience in, understanding of, and interest in working in African markets, West/Central African markets strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in a top tier firm focusing on project finance, power or infrastructure project development, to include renewable energy or gas-to-power projects, management consulting, or investment banking
- Experience working with government clients and stakeholders
- A critical thinker, current on global events, who is intellectually stimulated to work at the confluence of energy and power, geopolitics, economics, and the environment
- Excellent analytical ability and discipline, ability to think clearly and communicate effectively, solve problems, and a voracious hunger to learn
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple client work-streams with effectiveness
- Demonstrated attention to detail while maintaining a holistic picture of overall goals
Dakar, Senegal, or, potentially, Accra, Ghana
Equal Opportunity Employer
CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter crossboundary.applytojob.com.