Citi recruits 01 Auditor – Senegal.
- Locations: Dakar, Dakar
- Job Function: Internal Audit
- Employee Status: Regular
- Job ID: 20207851
Citi Internal Audit is a global function of over 1700 professionals covering Citi’s global businesses and services to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi’s Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company’s governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed at enhancing the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby supporting senior management decision making around the globe.
This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance of governance reports and audit assignments which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi’s respective regulators in Senegal and globally.
This role will assist the Head Of Audit to monitor the execution of local regulatory compliance; participate in country audits within Citibank Senegal SA which includes Markets, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Compliance, Corporate Functions, Governance and Corporate and Investment banking. From time to time it will be required to participate in audits in other jurisdictions
- Apply solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs audits in accordance with Citi Internal Audit methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Assist to complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Assist to complete regulatory reporting within the required submission timeframe
- Assist to monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Assist to recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Assist in preparing and presenting Governance reports to BRCC, CCC, the local Audit Committees and the Board.
Qualifications and Competencies
- BS or BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Internal Audit certification will be an advantage.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of management and external stakeholders, such as regulators.
- At least 1 year of internal or external audit experience. Experience in banking will be an advantage
- Experience and competence in technology auditing will be an advantage.
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Business travel will be required.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.citi.com.