Cameroun : Recrutement pour Stagiaires Achats et Transit
2021CMH - Academic Internship - Acquisition & Supply Chain / Stage académique - Achats et Transit 1
Douala, LT, CM
Please use this posting to apply for an Acquisition, Payables, Supply Chain and Warehouse internship with Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) SA. Potential internship locations include Douala, Belabo, Dompta, Kribi and offshore.
The following conditions must be met in order to be an eligible applicant for an academic internship:
- To be a Cameroonian student at one of the following organization:
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure Polytechnique (ENSP)
- IST (Institut Supérieur de Technologie)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Travaux Publics
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Telecommunications
- Université de Yaoundé I et II
- Université de Douala
- Université de Ngaoundéré
- Université de Buéa
- Université de Dschang
- Université de Maroua
- Ecole Supérieure Sciences Economiques et Commerciales
- Université Catholique d'Afrique Centrale
- Out of country institutions / schools will be subject to further review.
- Have obtained an average grade of 60% (12/20) during the previous academic year.
2) Application Documentation
The following documents are required for internship applications:
- Copies of Diplomas (The candidate must be a holder of at least "A" Level or BAC).
- A grade statement for the previous academic year.
- School attendance certificate ( attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a school for the current school year)
- Copy of National Identity card
- Letter from the school attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a program which requires an internship. This letter should specify the goals and duration of the internship.
- A resume.
Applications must be received latest on May 25, 2021.
Job Role Summary
Job Role Responsibilities
Expected Level of Proficiency
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Telecom, Telecommunications, Offshore Oil, Technology, Finance, Energy