Brian O’ Connell Masters’ Scholarship Programme 2019/2020 for Students in Southern Africa (Value of R84,000)
Deadline: August 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Brian O’ Connell Masters’ Scholarship Programme 2019/2020. The BOC Scholarship programme aims to provide such scholarships to students from a SANORD member institution in the Southern African region to spend 3-5 months at a SANORD Nordic member institution for time to work on their research and dissertation. The primary focus will be mobility for academic and research collaboration with the Nordic partners based on scholarly merit.
The Southern African – Nordic Centre (SANORD) is a non-profit, membership organisation of institutions of higher education and research, committed to advancing strategic, multilateral academic collaboration between institutions in the two regions, as they seek to address new local and global challenges of innovation and development. SANORD is committed to re-directing membership fees to member institutions through the BOC Scholarship Programme that encourages capacitation and development through student mobility and research collaboration.
Students must provide a budget for the costs that will be incurred to the value of R84 000. A total amount of R 84,000 could cover the following costs:
- A return, economy class airline ticket.
- A living allowance
- Travel Insurance for the period (could be included with your air ticket)
- Tuition fees (if fees are not subsidized by the host institution)
- Applicants should be enrolled for a Masters’ degree at a SANORD member Southern African institution in the current the year that they will be travelling
- Provide a detailed study plan (academic activities the student aims to undertake at the host institution) e.g. which courses, what kind of research, is the research aligned to the host institution’s areas of scholarship? Is it aligned to SANORD’s 2022 Strategic Goals)
- A motivation for why you wish to pursue this collaborative international study abroad opportunity, and how it will benefit your development and contribute to Southern Africa’s knowledge production.
- Provide an accredited transcript of records for both the Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
- Provide a written Letter of Acceptance from the HOST institution
- Provide evidence (Letter of support) from the HOME supervisor and the relevant Dean of the faculty that supports your stay at the host institution
- Sign a binding contract with the SANORD Central Office (SCO) in line with the objectives of the programme
- Submit a report within 1 month on return from the home institution to share experiences gained
- Present your work and experience at a seminar hosted by the SANORD Central Office
- Utilize the required knowledge to contribute towards Southern Africa’s development
- Be committed to return to the home institution to graduate
The following documents are required for application:
- Complete application form with all required fields.
- Letter of Approval from your home institution either Supervisor or HOD.
- Letter of Invitation from host supervisor. (university in the Nordic region)
- A detailed study plan
- A detailed Letter of Motivation and statement of scholarly benefit.
- An accredited transcript of study records
- A valid passport that will not expire within six months and with sufficient pages
Submit your applications to email@example.com and ensure that all the required supporting documents are attached. Only full applications with all the supporting documents in one single email will be accepted for logistical reasons.
- OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO
Intégrez les groupes Whatsapp ci-dessous selon vos pays de résidence pour recevoir en instantané toutes les offres d'emploi proches de chez vous.- Bénin - Niger - Sénégal - Togo (Nouveau groupe) - Côte d'Ivoire - Cameroun - France (Nouveauté 100% France) -Pour les autres pays NB:Ces offres peuvent être bien utiles pour vous mais aussi pour vos proches donc n'hésitez pas à les partager aussi autour de vous.
Les dernièrs directsVoici la vidéo de Davido et Chioma accueillent leur premier enfant
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo