Baobab recruits 01 Cloud Engineer.
Under the guidance of the Head of Infrastructure, your task will be to design, build and run the group cloud platform, mainly AWS.
As part of this mandate, amongst other things, you will be tasked with:
- Developing a deep expertise in AWS technologies and develop automation usage in our setup.
- Being a subject matter expert and taking on a technical lead role on all AWS related topics in our projects.
- Configure and manage other non-AWS Saas cloud services deployed.
- Ensure that our applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the
highest security standards
- Provide L3 support to projects and production teams
- Define and produce the cloud platform reporting as part of the team reporting.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practice and PCI compliance standards
- Other duties as assigned
Must Have Technical skills:
- Strong AWS experience with various AWS technologies this includes EC2 and AWS CLI/API, VPCs, ECS clusters, Auto-Scaling Policies/Groups, and Security Group
- Highly experienced in scripting
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent in a cloud environment.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and related container technologies
- Strong experience with monitoring solutions
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Being comfortable with direct and alternate reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to prioritise along with good time management skills
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technology
- Good problem solving skills.
Nice to have skills:
- AWS certifications
- Experience in administering Web Application and Java servers
- Experience in Google Apps administration and scripting
Thanks to send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30 November 2019.