Atos recruits 01 Technical Architect
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, He/She should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like him/her to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
His/her goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
Technical Architects who work within development projects will be ultimately responsible for the technical solution, ensuring that the technical architecture is suitable within the context of the client’s technology stack and that it is aligned with the skills and profile of the development team. The architect must ensure that the development infrastructure meets the needs of the team. As well as this is the responsibility for the technical quality and successful delivery, and a good relationship with the client.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to demonstrate leadership and take ownership
- Able to work autonomously with confidence and successfully manage his/her time and priorities
- Strong communication skills and confident in presenting to clients
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to work well under short timelines.
- Able to build and maintain a combination of domain knowledge and process excellence
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in oral and written English is mandatory
Required skills set
- Telco architecture and 3GPP specifications knowledge (IMS, EPC, VoLTE, etc.)
- Telco protocols knowledge SIP, Diameter, IN
- IP protocols (IP, TCP, UDP)
- Telco engineering
- Experience on database (Mysql, postgresql, oracle, etc.)
- Experience on opensource software (Openstack, openshift, kubernets, dockers, wsO2, etc.)
- Lead HLD and LLD specifications
- Skill on Linux, scripting, trace analysis
- Integration experience
- Leadership coordination E2E service integration
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.atos.net.