Apply for Tandem Ukraine Programme
Deadline: 15 April 2019
Tandem is looking for cultural workers, managers, representatives of initiatives and organisations to explore and develop cross-border collaborations between Ukraine and its neighbouring regions. Their vision is to see networks of creative communities emerge from this programme, and their mission is to support the impact of their ongoing efforts.
The goal of the programme is to support newcomers in entering the international cultural stage and allow more experienced actors to reinvent their roles. The programme design invites applicant to connect locally with new and existing stakeholders, while at the same time establish lasting connections with partners on the international level.
Tandem is a learning-by-doing-it-together programme that supports social change through cultural action. It’s a platform for project initiators to develop new skills, innovate practices and connect to international networks.
- 3 international group meetings with peer-to-peer learning sessions and expert workshops
- 10-days working placement at the selected partner organisation(s) in Ukraine
- chance to explore and prototype a project idea with local and international partners
- methods and tools that support professional and organisational development
- mentoring support throughout the process
- access to a growing network of over 500 cultural initiatives in wider Europe
- reimbursement of travel costs and living expenses during meetings and placements
Applicants can apply if they are:
- Representing a newly developed or a more established cultural initiative, public institution, (civil society) organisation or socially engaged company
- Based in Ukraine or its neighbouring regions: e.g. Black Sea, Eastern Europe, Baltics or Balkans
- Someone who has a clear idea of what applicants can offer to and learn from an (international) partnership
- Ready to engage in an intense international learning, reflection and innovation process that requires an open mind and flexibility
- Able to provide a minimum time investment of 8 working weeks throughout the one-year-long process
- Able communicate in English, Ukrainian or Russian and available to attend every program element mentioned in the timeline.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.tandemforculture.org/stories/tandem-ua-cfa/