CEO Start-Up H/F
Type de contrat : CDD
Métier/Spécialité : Informatique / Télécom / Internet
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Yaounde, Centre, CM
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d’entreprises privées ou publiques et d’Institutions Internationales.
APAVE Cameroun is recruiting a CEO a foreign start-up in charge of implementing an IT solution for Cameroonian Administration.
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokes person for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Build senior management team: chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with stakeholders.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Conduct periodic business reviews to ensure performance to the annual business plan targets.
- Implement back office processes and procedures related to supply chain, after sales, etc.
- Manage customer relationships at national and international levels.
Key CEO Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in ICT and MBA or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Expérience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Experience with Tech Startup.
- Experience working with government.
- Experience of working with funders.
- Knowledge of turn-key high tech solutions.
- Experience overseeing the implementation of large scale IT solutions.
- Understanding of supply chain management.
- Experience in formulating and implementing operations policies, procedures and quality systems.
Niveau d’études : MASTER 2 / BAC+5
Niveau d’expérience : Expérimenté (de 10 à 20 ans)
Français : Maîtrise courante
Anglais : Maîtrise courante