• Dakar, Sénégal
• Publiée le 4 septembre 2019
• Génie Civil
• Industrie & Technique
Aggreko is seeking a Service Crew.
Purpose of the Job
To carry out basic maintenance as per work instructions in accordance with Aggreko standards
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
• To carry out ‘A’ maintenance as per work instruction on Aggreko generators
• To follow and comply with Aggreko QHSE standards
• Must be capable of record keeping- paper and electronic as per site specifics.
• To carry out operations of Aggreko generators as per work instruction.
• Adherence to 5S
• Safety of self and others
• Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
• Must be capable of working in a confined space and able to work at heights of 2.5 metres
• Qualifications and experience as determined by local law if applicable
• Must successfully complete ALL assessments in compliance with service crew requirements
• Show an aptitude towards mechanical skills
• Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
• Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
• Resilience – persistent, positive and self reliant.
• Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
• Customer Focus – understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
• Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.